1. The competition is free to enter to all students aged 13- 25 years within the UK
2. Photographers can enter up to 5 digital photographs
3. All entries must be submitted between 25th June 2018 and 31st December 2018
4. Entries must be photographer’s own work
5. Entries must be in jpeg format
6. Entries will only be accepted via Gleam or WeTransfer, both of which are GDPR compliant
7. The decision of the judges is final
8. Images must have been taken in 2016/17/18
9. Photographers agree that their submitted work may be exhibited by JJ Media and NSPCC
10. The photographer warrants that they are the sole owner and author of each entry, including copyright of the image
11. Each category winner will have their photograph(s) professionally printed and exhibited at JJ media/NSPCC
12. The overall winners will receive:
1st Prize. A professional camera
2nd Prize. 1 week work experience at JJ Studios
3rd Prize. 1 day studio and kit hire
13. If you are under 16, you have your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to participate in the Competition.
14. Each Entry does not contain personally identifiable information about you or any other person(s)
15. Each Entry does not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content
16. Each Entry does not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law
17. Each Entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or violate any person’s rights of privacy or publicity, and your Entry does not include:
18. Trademarks owned by third parties
19. Copyrighted materials owned by third parties (including movie dialogue or musical compositions)
20. Names, likenesses, voices or other characteristics identifying celebrities or other public figures, living or dead
21. Entries which contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service other than that of JJ Media Group.
22. Entries containing screen credits
23. No animals were harmed or manipulated in the making of the image
24. You agree to fully indemnify JJ Media Group in respect of all royalties, fees and any other monies owing to any person by reason of your breaching any of the foregoing.
25. You confirm that each person depicted in the Entry has granted permission to be portrayed as shown. Any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.